With the promise of “we know how to help readers get more out of their reading lives”, the sixth annual Modern Mrs. Darcy reading challenge consists of carefully chosen ten categories, for reading twelve books throughout the year. Those categories are:
- A book published the decade you were born
- A debut novel
- A book recommended by a source you trust
- A book by a local author
- A book outside your (genre) comfort zone
- A book in translation
- A book nominated for an award in 2020
- A re-read
- A classic you didn’t read in school
- Three books by the same author
Let’s chat in the comment section!
- Have you participated in The Modern Mrs. Darcy 2020 Reading Challenge this year?
- How many books have you read so far?
- How is your experience?